jueves, 13 de octubre de 2011

It is the Stage

It is a heat pounding moment. The feeling of adrenaline running through the veins, the fluttering butterflies in the stomach and the feeling of going faint under the blinding lights. It is like an addiction, the moment is dreaded but when it is all over, when everything goes back to normal, the only thing that comes to mind is "I want to do it, I want to experience it again, I want to relive it". That is what I felt, when I was on the stage. It doesn't matter if it's acting, singing or dancing. The feeling of wanting to go back stays the same.



Last year, during the Korean Youth Festival I sang on the Gran Teatro Nacional, and it was a amazing life experience. I sang the song "Maybe" by the Korean singer Taeyeon, and since then the yearning of wanting to sing on the stage has increased. The preparation time for the actual stage was very long and nerve breaking. But it was all worth it because of the cheers and applause received. Not to forget all the pretty flowers and nice smiles everyone gave. That short lived moment on the stage, will remain on my memory forever.

5 comentarios: